Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monotony


Not many posts lately. Nothing much happening. Not many pictures being taken.


Therefore, I will bore you with pictures of my school lunch. 



Plain rice. Bean paste soup. Greasy fish. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Flavorless potato soup. Greasy chicken. Some weird brown stuff I forget the 
name of. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Bean paste soup. Greasy pork. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Watery chicken soup. Greasy...sausage balls? Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Bean paste soup. Greasy pork. Flavorless potato balls. Kimchi.


OMG!!!!! Bibimbap (plain rice mixed with vegetables)!!! 
Bean paste soup. Fried fish. Tiny yogurt. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Bean paste soup. Greasy mystery meat. Probably pork. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Bean paste soup. Greasy fish. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi.


Plain rice. Watery odeng soup. Greasy pork. Fried tofu!!! Kimchi. 


Plain rice. Greasy flavorless soup. Greasy meat balls. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi. 
...And random chocolate cookie??? (It was not a delicious cookie.)


Plain rice. Chili paste soup. Greasy chicken. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi. 


Plain rice. Bean paste soup. Greasy pork. Some other greasy vegetables. Kimchi. 




Interesting?

I don't think so either.

One time I put the rice on the other side of the tray and everyone freaked out.  I'm not even kidding. You'd think I'd killed someone or something. o.O


Come on Korea, where's Taco Tuesday??? 


2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness. Do you cook your own dinners most often? Or do you go out to eat? It doesn't look that bad, but it looks like anyone would get a bit tired of it after say, three days.

    ps. I'm sitting at a coffee shop, taking a break from studying, and I brought stationary to write to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cook on my own for dinner, unless Korean boy is available to go out. Unfortunately he usually wants Korean food but I'm too sick of it because I have it EVERY DAY for lunch! x.x We usually go for takalbi. <3

    ReplyDelete