Monday, August 20, 2012

~ Postcard Exchange ~

Hello everyone!


Because I LOVE getting mail, and because my family SUCKS and sending me mail (thank you Kaylee, you keep me alive), I have joined a website called Postcrossing.

The site gives you an address to send a postcard too, and you are able to get postcards in return.

It's very fun!!


However, as fun as exchanging postcards with strangers is, I would love to get some from people I actually know!!


And I want to send postcards to you!



I think it would be really interesting for my students to be able to see postcards from around the US. They love to see pictures of different cities, landmarks, nature, whatever.


And postcards make really good teaching materials, too!


So, if any of you would like to help me out here...feel free to send me a postcard!

If you email me, I will send you my address.

And of course, I will send you a Korean postcard in return!



Help me out here...it's really fun to get mail!




And just in case you all hate me, you can send a postcard to Mr. Darcy and Gilbert instead!!



We want postcards, please! Meow! 


Email me for my address!!! Get my email from my mother (or facebook me)!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I figure... when I really REALLY need a break from studying, what better thing to do than try and keep in touch with the friends I no longer get to see face to face. Miss you Taren!

    ReplyDelete