Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello, Darcy here.


I started my own blog. It is called Postcard Meows and there you can see all of the postcards I am sending to people.

 There are many still available. I'm going to send them all!

 And these are also REAL postcards. I just scanned pictures of them. Vic. That was a silly question you had. 



Anyway, if you want one of these REAL postcards, you can tell me which one you want, and I will send it to you.

Just email me at darcymeows@gmail.com.

 Or you could email Taren, too. If you want.


 But if you want a postcard you should send me one in return...




Also, Joyce, Shari, Mother, you already have postcards on the way! ^^
(Gail, I need your address...you too, Tallia. And Grandma. And anyone else who wants one. And Kaylee, I will write you one soon, but you can tell me which one you want! If you don't I will choose for you.)



Okay. That's all. I'm going to go kill the kitten, who keeps playing with my tail.




Meows.

2 comments:

  1. ooh ooh! Pick a cool artsy one for me. (one of the non-photograph ones). Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought no question was a silly question...guess I was wrong. When it comes to technology I'm sure I have many silly questions....momma

    ReplyDelete