Saturday, June 9, 2012

My school.

Hello all!

 I thought I'd give you a small peek at my school today.

 I don't have many pictures yet just because I've been so busy...but since finals are coming up, I may have a chance to take pictures soon!


 For now, here's the front of my school:


 It's 5 stories high!





 Here is a typical school lunch, which costs me about 2 dollars a day:


 And yes, that's octopus. And gimchi and flavorless soup and some green things. :)





 Here is me with some of my fellow teachers. :)






 And here are some of my boys being...boys.


 

I might sound weird to you in this video...that's my 'teacher' voice. AKA, speaking English slower than normal and using single-word sentences.


It's a pretty nice school...I think I got lucky! The other teachers always complain that our students are too rude...but I think they're hilarious.


...Of course, that's partly because I can't understand what they're saying mostly.

Although I do have one class that decided I looked like Peter Parker on my first day...they make spider man gestures whenever I walk by.

Little jerks. >.<


3 comments:

  1. I never could figure out how to jump in and out of the rope like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was one of the rope swingers when I was a kid. x.x

    ReplyDelete