Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gilbert Blythe

Hello, Darcy here.


Most of you have heard by now, but I have a new brother.






Taren left one day saying she would come back with a 'friend.' She said a woman found some kittens and there was a very energetic one.

We were both expecting him to be a bit older (and bigger, so I could fight him), but you know Taren - once she saw him, there was no going back.


So now, I share my house with 7-week-old Gilbert Blythe - a name Taren chose from a book she likes.

Korean boy wanted to name him Heathcliff, but Taren said she didn't need two cats named from books she doesn't even like...whatever that means.


Anyway, Gilbert, or Gil as I call him, is very strange.

For some reason he screams whenever I pin him to the floor and try to clean him.


The first day he wouldn't even come near me, but now we do everything together.

We sleep....





We eat...





And we play all night long!

Taren has been looking tired these past few days. I think it's because she's so happy that we get along and play all night.

Taren says she will do an update soon.

I'll talk to you all later...I have a kitten to bother.



1 comment: