Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mr. Darcy

I have a kitten.



His name is Mr. Darcy.

My friend rescued him from the streets of Seoul, and I agreed to take care of him.

Sorry mother, I couldn't resist.

If you saw how Koreans treated cute cats, you would want to rescue one, too!

Watch the evil video:





Mr. Darcy is very happy now. He chases balls, sleeps on my computer, and scratches up my clothes.

Watch the boring video:



He's not very good at it yet...




Mr. Darcy likes to Skype, too!

This is what you will see if you Skype with us.





Meow.

7 comments:

  1. cute!!! I would want a cat too, if I were living alone. I like your name for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm still looks like you need some pictures on your walls :) Like the cat ....

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.... do you see that I actually got a comment to post... that makes my night think I will call it a night now it can't get better than this!!! :)

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god, so cute. What are you going to do with him when it's time to return to the States?

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooo cute. I want to skype with him... TONIGHT!!! Tomorrow morning for you. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to bring him back with me. I think I can, if I have proof of shots. I dunno.

    And I am very, very proud of you Shari. :) Now, no excuses if you don't post!

    And...person who wants to skype today...who are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha... that was me... Tallia!! Sorry! I forgot to go on Skype anyways...

    ReplyDelete