Thursday, November 10, 2011

I love my cat.

I love my cat.


Like: He lays in front of my computer and watches as I work or watch movies.

Dislike: Sometimes he gets a little too excited and jumps at the screen...which has resulted in the loss of a key on my $900 laptop. Can you guess which letter doesn't work?!



Like: He follows me everywhere around my apartment!

Dislike: He follows me into the shower. If I try to shut him out, he meows until I let him in.



Like: He will lay on my lap and sleep while I eat or work.

Dislike: If I try to move, he digs in his claws. He has ruined every pair of pants I own already.



Like: He's very good at entertaining himself. He will chase a _all around _y himself for an hour without me even having to throw it for him.

Dislike: He's very good at entertaining himself at 3 in the morning.



Like: His _lack hair doesn't get on my pants!

Dislike: His white hair does...



Like: His white hair doesn't get on my _ed spread!

Dislike: His black hair does....!!!



Like: He likes to snuggle with me when I'm sleeping.

Dislike: He takes advantage of my defenseless state to attack my face.



Like: The name Mr. Darcy, which I had not intended to _e his real name, is starting to stick.

Dislike: I don't know if you've read Pride and Prejudice, _ut Mr. Darcy was kind of a jerk...




I am kidding of course. He's a hilarious cat, and I like him.


It's nice to come home to someone, you know?



ut seriously, if he reaks another key on my keyoard he is DEAD.

:)




I promise the next post won't e aout Darcy.




P.S. Here's another lame video of him that only I would find amusing:





Meows.

3 comments:

  1. Carina once broke the "g" key on her laptop. So she constantly had "g" copied, so she got so stuck in the habit of pressing "command + v" every time she wanted a "g", that she was no longer able to type normally on un-broken computers. :/

    By the way, your cat looks adorable. I'm glad you have a companion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut and paste...great idea! bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

    And Darcy says thank you, he knows he's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete