Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am a liar.

Okay, I know I said I wouldn't post about Darcy again, but I want to do one more.



I always knew that Mr. Darcy was a little dog-like:

1. He likes to play in water and doesn't get very upset when I splash him.

2. He follows me around like a puppy. He is usually not more than a foot away from me, except when he's on my lap.

3. He actually likes my company and prefers not to be alone. He cries when I leave the apartment. He just doesn't seem to have that famous cat independence.

4. He finishes an entire bowl of food, meaning he has meal times...my past cats we could always just keep it filled and let them regulate their own food.

5. He's not that graceful. At all. I used to think it was just because of his short tail, but now I'm not so sure.


But today I made a discovery that has forced me to accept that Mr. Darcy is actually a dog trapped in a cat's body.




He can fetch!!!!!






Yes, I taught a cat to fetch. And it literally only took me 10 minutes.


Clearly he was a very bad dog in his past life, so he was reincarnated into the body of a cat.


And I have no problem with this. ^^

2 comments:

  1. He is so smart!!! Best cat ever!

    Tallia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty impressive!!

    Shari

    ReplyDelete