Monday, November 21, 2011

Jinju Fortress

I've been to Jinju Castle a few times now, but I never seem to have my camera with me.

This time was no exception!

I do, however, have some cell phone pictures! As always, you can click to make the pictures bigger.


Firstly, see the fortress from the outside. Putting a parking lot literally right up against a 400 year old structure pretty much represents Korea. There's also an Emart across the street.





I got there just in time for a military reenactment!





These men hate their jobs...





Then I walked around!





Then I found a tiny leaf! ...And held it up to my head for an awkward photo.





Then, as always, I took pictures of civilians like a creeper! These cute old men were walking around with their canes and collecting acorns. Cuteeeee ^^






And here, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that I am either a supernatural being, or that Apple products suck. Take your pick.





Rawwwwwrrrr.

1 comment: