Friday, September 9, 2011

JET LAG APARTMENT TOUR AHHHHHH

So, those of you who have been so adventurous to travel to the east coast and complain about jet lag...shut up.

Real jet lag (the kind you get from flying halfway around the world) confuses your whole body. My body feels tired and yet I cannot sleep. I'm not hungry but I know I should be. I keep falling asleep and waking up at strange hours of the day/night!

I feel like I am losing my mind.

So all of you can witness this, I made you a video.



Or, click HERE

You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. you seriously give me a good laugh every time I look at your blog. Thanks Taren. Enjoy the tour of the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment looks super cute and that's great that it's so close to the school. When do you get to go exploring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been exploring a bit but it's a holiday season and everything is closed!

    ReplyDelete