Monday, July 2, 2012

A post not about food.

Korean boy takes me to fun, nature-y places.



Some ancient wall in Seoul...don't remember the name, but it was very, very long!




Koreans have this weird thing about stacking rocks....I don't know why they do it, but it just reminds me of the Blair Witch Project. o.O




Some scary stairs....




And a view of Seoul that most foreigners probably don't see.




And Korean boy looking through the wall...



Shortly after this point we entered the military zone, where no pics were allowed. :(

We had to sign papers and wear name-tags.


This hike along the wall could take about 7 hours....

...But after about an hour Korean boy and I got hungry and turned around.


We went to Taco Bell. 


Heh. x.x


2 comments:

  1. Loved the wall...how high is it? There is nature by Seoul...I was impressed. And the rocks....not sure I understand that...momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korean boy must really like you if he takes you to Taco Bell. ;)

    ReplyDelete