Friday, May 11, 2012

A word from our sponsor.

Hello everyone.

Darcy here.

Taren is too busy with her new job to make a blog post, so I thought I'd share my experience of the move.


You have no idea what she put me though.


I was living a very comfortable life. Taren had even recently begun filling the apartment with boxes for me to play with, so I was quite happy.

That is, until, she started putting my things in the boxes.

Towels, blankets, pillows...even MY toys. At first I thought it was a game, but I sensed something was wrong.

I grew very worried, and as the boxes slowly began to fill, I could sense Taren's stress level rising.

I may have defecated on floor once or twice.

I didn't think Taren would be mad, but one night she came home looking very flustered and stuffed me into a tiny bag.



I'm not sure what I did to deserve this, but it didn't last long.

After thrashing about a bit, Taren let me out of the bag.

Turns out we were in the car of that Korean boy who captured me from the streets of Seoul.

I may have lost control over myself and yowled like a kitten for 5 to 45 minutes, but eventually I learned to enjoy the car ride.




The next few days were a blur. We drove for hours before finally settling in the home of Korean boy's mother.

There was another cat there named Merry-Merry, and she played a fun game with me. I would pounce up to her, and then she would hiss and pretend like she was going to kill me. Then I would run away. 

It was really fun, but don't think Korean boy's mother liked our game very much. 


Just when I was getting comfortable in my new home, Taren uprooted me again.

She stuffed me back into the bag and we got back into the car.


Luckily, this time it wasn't a long drive.


We arrived at a new apartment, somewhat bigger than our last home. 

I have a huge window to look out of, as well as some large wardrobes I can climb up observe Taren's actions from.

The best part is, this new apartment is only one room, so there is no possible way for Taren to lock me out of the kitchen or the bedroom while she tries to cook or sleep. IT'S ALL ONE ROOM!!

Isn't that wonderful?! I can be with Taren all the time. 

ALL THE TIME.

As fun as that is, my favorite part of this apartment is the view. I can sit up on the window all day and watch the tiny cars go by.




Taren seems to be annoyed with the apartment and the millions of tiny cars outside.

But as for me, I think I could get used to city life.




Meows.



2 comments:

  1. e ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø ¤º°
    ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ Move in day! ``°º¤ø„¸
    ¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh [Darcy], you are the best. I love the view from your new place! Be expecting a piece of post in the near (ish) future.

    :)

    ReplyDelete