Sunday, August 21, 2011

Taren's Korea Trip FAQ

You all ask me the same things.

Q: What are you going to do in Korea?
A: I will teach English to small children.

Q: What grade will you be teaching?
A: Theoretically I will be teaching ages 8 to 12 in small evening classes outside of their normal school day. Yes, I am aware that this could be very sketch.

Q: Why Korea?
A: Why not?

Q: North Korea or South Korea?
A: I hate you.

Q: Where in Korea?
A: Jinju. Yes, I know you've never heard of it.

Q: I bet Koreans will be the same size as you, huh?
A: No. I am still miraculously short. (see below)



Q: Can you speak Korean?
A: Yes. I can say 'My name is Xpfjs,' and also that I am not an elephant.

Q: How long are you staying?
A: One year. No, I will not be coming back for Christmas.

Q: Won't you be lonely?
A: Yes, because you will all forget to email/skype/im/facebook/google+ me. :'(

Q: What made you want to do this?
A: I forget.

Q: Do you like Korean food?
A: Dunno. Never had any.

Q: Who else is going with you?
A: ME!

Q: When are you leaving?
A: DAFsdkfahsd;fklasdjdklfjsi;whsdflydas;dlkasjdaskldja;dwijioyqen,cvnxuoieyqwiyqiuwbsk

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...i just found this blog and i like it already. too funny!! And i'll sympathize from pennsylvania, figuring out how to go to france was a nightmare...

    ReplyDelete