Monday, January 23, 2012

The weekend that almost killed me, part III

I guess I never finished posting about that one weekend where I did many things and then ended up getting really sick for about a month.


Let me continue...



The last stop was a....national park! Which wasn't nearly as nature-y as you would think it would be.


First we went on this thing, and Korean Boy got really scared.





Then we were realllllly high up on a mountain, and it was beautiful.




Then I wanted to take a picture, but Korean boy was afraid so I had to forcibly hold him in front of the camera.





Then this happened, which I still don't understand...






Perhaps it is my making fun of this, that resulted in my month of diseases.


Or it may have been eating ice cream in the cold on top of a mountain.






Go figure. :/

1 comment:

  1. the view from the mountain top looks absolutely wonderful!! miss you taren.

    ReplyDelete