Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas from Mr. Darcy

Hello everyone.


This is Mr. Darcy. Taren has been neglecting to blog due to lack of interest, so I thought I'd do a post just in case someone is still reading.

I would like to thank you all for the wonderful presents you sent me.

I can't believe you knew I wanted tissue paper. I especially love how you wrapped the paper around useless human things to make it more interesting.





I wish I could have played with the paper forever, but Taren took it away and called me annoying. Fortunately, she let me keep the boxes.

Anyway, I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sleep on my special Christmas cat blanket.





ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

2 comments:

  1. thank you Mr. Darcy -I'm still interested :) you look awful comfy with your blanket
    from shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Darcy, you are the cutest kitty in the world!

    Tallia

    ReplyDelete