Friday, October 7, 2011

Amazing weekend pictures!

Fun weekend time!!!!

My friend, after reading my sarcastic blogs about how Korea has no nature, attempted to take me to see nature.

The only catch was I had to wear a hat.



We climbed a tower and saw some rice fields. Nature!




But, as you can see, Korea's version of nature is filled with paved paths, museums and rest stops, and neatly planted rows of trees. And park benches.




However, if you look straight up and try to ignore the roar of traffic, it almost looked like real nature!




Then we found a zoo! There were strange animals, like these things.




I also saw the most disturbing thing of my life (click to make bigger):


What the heck?!!!


Finally, we went to dinner, where a group of Koreans forced me to eat silkworms, live octopus, and chicken feet. I don't have pictures of all of that, but you can see the silkworms and the live shellfish (we cooked them!) below.



Korean food is beginning to grow on me.

Although it will never take the place of tacos in my heart.

2 comments: