Saturday, November 9, 2013

Japan Part II

Aaaand here it is!


After Kyoto I went to Nara for two nights before going home.

Nara is a small city with many temples and deer. That's pretty much it. I stayed at the nicest guest house and shared a room with bunk beds with other young travelers. My favorite part was going to a local neighborhood pub, where old guys would try to talk to me (and I was surprised by how much Japanese I remembered). Then the pub owner's 2-year-old sat on my lap for an hour and I considered kidnapping her.

Japanese people are so friendly, and it was so nice to get away from Seoul and the constant pushing, yelling, and staring. I'm absolutely dying to go back, but I need a travel buddy! If anyone wants to go to Japan, let me know!

Anyway, here's some pics from the completely relaxing city of Nara.













Goodbye, deer! Time to go back to Korea!



Welcome home. Korean boy's mom overfed us.




No comments:

Post a Comment