Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wanna tongue?

Hi all.

Not much has been happening lately.



Vacation ended and I had to do a two-week winter class with about 7 teenage boys. It was fun, I may do a post about that for those of you who don't follow my facebook.


Then school started again...for one week. Then it was graduation and now I spend my days at my desk

I started reading the Age of Innocence out of boredom, but I'm actually really enjoying it.


I haven't really gone anywhere...trying to save money for my next paycheck. I have my eyes set on an oven......


Job hunting is not going well...I might have to give up on a Seoul job until I have a little more experience. I feel like I've been here for years, but I have to remember I'll only have a year and 7 months of experience when I start my next job.


I ate some tongues.


 They were expensive and delicious.


That's all!


1 comment: