Sunday, September 23, 2012

Postcards, fog, and castration.

Hello everyone!

 I would like to thank you all for the wonderful postcards.



Darcy says thank you, too. ^^


As you can see my collection is growing quickly. I strategically tapes them on the wardrobe...too high for Darcy to jump to them, and too low for him to grab them from on top:



After he pulled down all of my birthday cards and letters from students from last year, I have learned my lesson. 

Anyway, thank you all for the postcards (and keep them coming if you want). I will definitely going to use them in my after-school classes when they start. The students love seeing pictures of America. :)

Also, let me know if you want a(nother) postcard from me! I have lots...x.x


My days are dull recently, so it's nice to get mail. 

Summer is officially over, so the morning view looks like this: 



The sun still comes out in the afternoons though...so it's kind of like Washington right now. o.O 

Students are already bundling up for winter...it came fast last year, so I better be ready!




In other news, I had Gilbert fixed and he loves his cone. 




<3





1 comment: